We are looking for a talented scientist who will assume a leadership role on a team of motivated researchers to steer projects and meet aggressive but achievable deadlines. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal communication, scientific presentation, and cross-functional collaboration skills, and will be a passionate advocate for the science behind our products. This is a high-visibility role which will significantly shape the direction of our organization.
● Leadership / principal investigator role on Halo research team (5+ people, ~$1M annual budget)
● Design and lead the execution of research trials from idea to publication
● Scientific writing including publications and grants
● Engage with partners and external organizations for collaborative trials
● Analyze data from a variety of sources and communicate results to the appropriate teams across the company
● Support Halo customer success and marketing teams with scientific answers and data
● PhD in neuroscience or a related field from a top tier university
● One to two years postdoc work experience is highly preferred but not required
● Mentorship or leadership experience in a scientific environment
● Experience designing and conducting research trials involving human subjects
● Experience developing and implementing research protocols, coordinating studies, and performing statistical analyses
● Ability to manage a portfolio of research projects under budget and schedule constraints to yield valuable and scientifically-sound results
● Ability to communicate effectively and cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
● Direct experience with non-invasive neuromodulation and/or neurophysiological assessments
● Knowledge of neuro-optimization and human performance through academic coursework or individual pursuits
● Experience in statistical and/or scientific computing (Python, R, Matlab, SQL, etc)
● Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and families
● Paid vacation plus holidays and sick days
● The opportunity to work with smart, kind co-workers in a collaborative,entrepreneurial team
● Competitive equity (stock option) packages
● Fun company and team outings
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!