Halo Neuroscience is a neurotechnology company focused on human performance. Our first product, Halo Sport, accelerates the acquisition of muscle memory through athletic training. It's used by athletes and musicians worldwide, including teams and athletes from the NBA, the MLB, the NFL, the Olympics, and U.S. Military. We've been covered in 500+ publications and are backed by top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, TPG, Lux Capital, and JAZZ Partners. Founded by veterans of the medical device and consumer electronics industries, we're devoted to helping people unlock their potential with beautiful, effective, usable, science-based technology.
Director of Product
We are looking for a talented head of product who will lead strategy development and tactical execution for all Halo products. This person will work closely with a team of world-class engineers and designers to develop product roadmaps and meet aggressive but achievable deadlines, all while using data to support and articulate key decisions. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative and analytical skills, and will be a passionate advocate for our customers. This is a high-visibility and high-growth role that will significantly shape the direction of our organization.
● Own the roadmap for Halo products, current and future; develop and launch new features
● Become an expert on our product and our market, and deeply understand the needs of our users
● Use data to inform product decisions; define and measure success metrics
● Establish a shared product vision across the company and build consensus
● Collaborate cross-functionally and drive timely execution of multiple projects
● 5+ years of software-focused product management experience
● Logical and structured thought process and ability to communicate effectively to all levels of an organization
● Natural instinct to question assumptions; an obsessive love for data and research
● Ability to work cross-functionally and meet strict deadlines
● Technical background preferred
● Love of brain puns a plus
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing