Customer Support Associate
We’re on the hunt for an energetic and entrepreneurial Customer Support Associate to join us in our mission to unlock human potential.
The Customer Support Associate will serve as the voice of the customer and be responsible for communicating with users and improving their experience with Halo Sport. You’ll lead the charge in educating and supporting our growing customer base on how to use the world’s first brain stimulator to accelerate motor learning. This position will also play a key role in determining how to incorporate customer feedback into engineering, product design, and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills with an ability to interface externally with customers and internally while tackling cross-functional projects. We’re looking for team members who can do more than follow instructions: this position will have the opportunity to create and refine the operations processes that will shape the future of the product and company.
The right candidate for this role not only solves a customer’s problem, but builds a process to ensure it gets solved faster next time, and then helps steer the product roadmap towards preventing it from happening in the first place.
● Come up with creative ways to solve problems for our customers (phone, email, chat) and keep them happy and engaged
● Be the voice of the Halo Neuroscience customer and represent that voice to our marketing, product, and engineering teams
● Create customer resources including knowledge base content, how-to videos, and other online resources
● Be able to quickly and accurately field questions on Halo Sport and the neuroscience behind the technology
● Use data to understand customer trends that help product and engineering teams determine what problems to fix and what new features to build
● Triage urgent issues, escalate to appropriate stakeholders, and drive them to resolution as necessary
● BA/BS degree from a 4-year university
● Passion for helping others and creating user experiences that exceed customers’ expectations
● Exceptional attention to detail—able to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
● Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to hear what users are saying and quickly follow that information to the root problem. You read quickly, process information quickly, and are able to respond in a professional and friendly fashion
● Exceptional verbal communication skills - must be able to understand complex issues and communicate them efficiently both within Halo and when dealing with customers
● Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and find speedy resolutions
● A passion for neuroscience and the Halo Neuroscience mission
● 1-3+ years experience working at a startup or technology company
● Experience in a customer-facing role (e.g. customer support, account management, sales) at a hardware or software company
● Experience with Zendesk
● Ability to go beyond daily execution to create and refine scalable processes
● An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize support and operations processes
● Experience at a high-functioning consumer-facing company
● Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and familiesPaid vacation, holiday and sick days
● Opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team
● Employee stock option program
● Fun company and team outings
● Opportunity to learn about the intersection of neuroscience, health, and technology
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please describe a specific time in your career when you had resolve a conflict using your communication skills.
We look forward to hearing from you!